Thursday, May 14, 2009

Great mail day!!

Today, I got 3 coupon booklets from SCJohnson, 7 $2 coupons for Simple Green, FIVE FREE coupons for Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Foam, a FREE Skintimate coupons, a FREE coupon for Ziploc Vacuum seal bags, a coupon for a FREE box of Triscuit Thin Crisps, plus another $2 coupon for them (and they are $2 at Walmart right now), and 2 coupons for free packages of Buddig meats.

This letter writing campaign is paying off big time. I plan on writing as many companies as possible. The product lists are almost endless. Of course, I've gotten some emails that just say "thanks" but you never know.

I also got into a new campaign for BzzAgent...Windex. It's the outside window cleaner. My OFF campaign should be on it's way and once it's here, I will tell you all about it! Be sure to sign up for BzzAgent if you haven't already!

Register for a FREE Kellogg's All-Bran promise pack with free samples and coupons:
http://www.all-bran.com/#/current-offers

Get a free bag of popcorn from Yahoo! Go here and click get poppin now toward the bottom right:
http://greentv.yahoo.com/

My Kroger yesterday had some of their Maybelline lipsticks on clearance for $1 each. I don't know if it's everywhere, but if you head out there, take a look.

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment