Wednesday, May 20, 2009

HURRY!

Free hot dogs while supplies last!
http://kraft.promotions.com/ombeeffranks/front.do


Check your local grocery store websites as well as Kmart.com for more Kraft printables!

*************************

I will be out of town for a few days starting Friday, so there will be no weekend blog.


*************************

This has been a hard week. My 4 year old was bitten by a tick Sunday. By Sunday evening, he had swelled up around the area so badly that I rushed him to the ER. Poor baby...had to have blood drawn twice, 2 shots, and is on 2 antibiotics, a steroid, and a cream. He had gotten an infection, and I was told it could have moved to his heart or brain. He is on the mend, doing much better, and was even able to return to preschool today.

*************************

I made a run to Walmart today...I'll post just the highlights, but my before coupon subtotal was $70.53, after $37.44

4 Cottonelle 4 packs, $4 - 2 .50/2 coupons = 4/$3
2 Buddig honey ham packs... .56 each, free coupons from Buddig for the writing campaign
2 Kraft dressings $1.58 each - 2 $1.00 Kraft printables = $1.16/2
2 Colgate toothpastes, clearanced to $1 each- 2 $1 coupons = free
Frigo shredded parmesan cheese $2.18 - $2 coupon from writing campaign = .18
1 Triscuit thin crisps $2 - free coupon from Kraft first taste = FREE
1 Wheat thins $2 - $1 Kraft printable = $1
1 Honey maid mini smores $2 - $1 Kraft printable = $1
2 Kraft bbq sauce .98 each - 2 $1 coupons (Kraft printables) = free
3 Glade Lasting Impressions $5 each - 3 $4 coupons = 3/$3
2 Kraft deluxe mac and cheese $1.50 each - 2 $1 Kraft printables = $1/2
1 Febreze Noticeables $5-$4 coupon = $1

************************
I got a up to $9.99 Shick Intuition razor or refill coupon and a $1 off Perdue chicken coupon from the writing campaign today.

************************

Buy Blue Bunny Sedona or Aspen THIS WEEKEND ONLY and get the purchase price refunded.
http://www.bluebunnyfrozenyogurt.com/

***********************

Fed Ex....grrrr...I ordered a new printer from Walmart.com. It was to be delivered yesterday. I checked the website and it said it had been delivered. It hadn't. They left it at someone else's house! When I called they told me it could take up to 3 business days to find it. Um, no. I sent my son (the oldest) to ask around nearby...we know everyone, and are related to some of them, and we found it. I don't have a problem with them leaving things on a porch, but they should make sure it's the right house!!! They just leave stuff wherever they want! I like UPS. UPS calls if they can't find you. Fed ex just gives it to someone else. >:(

*********************

All of this bug talk has gotten me worried about my kids outside this year. I got an OFF Powerpad Lamp and an OFF Clip on from BzzAgent. I think this will make me feel a lot better. It may not have helped the tick bite, but I'm confident that it will help against mosquito bites. My kids like to eat outdoors and now they can eat in peace.

The Clip on is kinda cool. You can clip it on your waistband or even set it close to you and it has a repellent and a little fan inside to disperse it. You don't have to have that stinky spray stuff on your skin!!! It is about $8.99, and you can buy refills for it. The refills last about 12 hours, so you;ll get long term protection. There's even a little indicator to let you know you need to put in a new refill.

The Powerpad lamp is great for parties or just sitting out on your deck or porch. It comes with a lamp that you can reuse, a little candle, and a repellant pad. It's about $9.49, but it lasts about 4 hours and protects a large area, about 15x15.

The refill packs have 3 pads and 3 candles, so they are a pretty good deal for $5.49.

Heaven knows I hate bugs, so I am looking forward to a mosquito free summer!

**************************

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment