Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hello!

I'm sorry I have been MIA. The holidays really took a toll on me. I also think I was a little too ambitious trying to blog every day. I am going to aim for twice a week, and try to do a few more in between. If you subscribe, you should get notifications when there's a new one up.

Be sure and check out everyone's after Christmas clearance! Now's the time to stock up on paper and decorations for next year!

The thing I really want to tell you today is get a Sunday paper! Lots of them if you can manage it. There will be FIVE coupon inserts. HUGE. This is a great weekend to break down and buy extra if you have to.

I haven't really checked out the sale ads for this coming week yet,
so as soon as I do, I will be back to post the deals.

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment