Monday, November 1, 2010

OH! The deals!

Walgreens is awesome this week.

Vicks Dayquil or Nyquil SINEX is a money maker...
buy 2 for $10, use (2) $4 coupons and get $5 back!

A lot of overlapping deals on the Olay/Secret.
P&G just put out a coupon to get $5 Olay soap/bodywash/lotion wyb any one secret. These coupons are like GOLD!! There is also a promo at Walgreens to buy $30 in P&G items on the page of the ad and get $10 RR

Yesterday, I bought
4 Secret @ 3.99 each
4 Olay 2 packs of soap @ 2.24 each
2 Old Spice aerosols @4.49 each
and
1 Clairol Natural instincts hair color @ 6.50
Total: $40.40

I used:
(4) $5 Olay wyb Secret
(2) get a FREE Old Spice Aerosol wyb 2 Secret
and
(1) $2 Clairol
Total $9.42, get $10 back

Also, I found out you can use the coupon/deal on trial sizes, so you could get something like:

6 trial sized secrets @ .99 each
and 6 bodywashes (which are $5.24, I think...they are 25% off- be sure to look and not get the cheaper ones..I had some for $3.24)
Total: $37.38
use (6) $5 coupons
Total: $7.38
get back $10

You can play around with it and mix and match to get the best deal. Be careful with the 2 packs of soaps though. My Walgreens didn't have many, so make a back up plan if you can't find them.


I have a Kroger Mega event to tell you about later today...after I find my receipt. LOL

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment