Monday, November 2, 2009

A few goodies...

Amazon has a lot of Hasbro games on sale. Check them out!!



Here is a coupon for $1.10 off of Panko bread crumbs. Remember to click back a few times on your browser to print twice.



Here is a coupon for $2 off Renu solution. These are $1.97 in the trial section at Walmart making them FREE.

Get a sample of Garnier Nutritioniste Skin renew.

Redplum has a coupon for $1/2 Bar S bologna or hot dogs. These are fairly cheap to begin with, so this makes a great deal.

If you have a HoneyBaked ham store nearby, here is a coupon for $10 off!

Get Kelloggs coupons here.


****************************
A couple of things I love...besides coupons...my freezer and my crock pot. A lot of things can go in the freezer. I have talked about this before. I have doubled rice recipes, casseroles, sides, etc...and frozen all of them for later dates. Ziplock bags are WONDERFUL for this. Check out Don't Panic Dinner's in the Freezer (cookbook) for some fantastic recipes. The freezer meals are a life saver some days.

I am also in love with my crock pot. So much that I bought 2. I love tossing everything in and it doing the work for me. They also don't heat up my kitchen! I have found some new recipes to try, so if I find something fantastic, I will let you know.

**************************

If you are on Facebook...become a Gorton's fan here. Then, click the contest tab. Look in the lower right corner and send off for a calendar with coupons inside! (This is a mail in)

**************************

Remember to follow me on Facebook! Look to the left and click follow on the FB widget.

*************************

I have been to Kroger twice more since I blogged about it (don't judge me) I need to get my receipts together to let you know what I got. I took pictures of my cabinets, but can't get my card to load to my laptop, so I am giving it a rest and I will try again later. I love love love the mega sale.

*************************

Winter is just around the corner...are you ready? Invest in a programmable thermostat to help with heating costs.

Seal any cracks and crevices around doors and windows.

Put up storm windows if you have them. You can also cover windows with plastic made for that purpose. This is good for basement windows, or windows you know you won't want to open.

If you have a fireplace, make sure the flue is closed when it's not in use.

Consider adding extra insulation in your attic.

Have your furnace inspected and replace filters. Make sure your vents are not obstructed.

********************************

RECALL ALERT!!
I just got this email from Food Lion:


Dear Valued Customer,
As an MVP card holder and as one of our customers who has indicated a desire for e-mail messages from us, we are sending you this alert regarding a ground beef recall by one of our suppliers.Fairbank Farms notified Food Lion LLC today that our company received a portion of fresh ground beef products that are part of Fairbank Farms' national product recall. The recall is isolated to 93/7 ground beef purchased at Food Lion stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia. In an abundance of caution, any customer who purchased 93/7 ground beef at Food Lion with the sell by date of Sept. 21 through Oct. 8 should return the meat to the store for a full refund. The company is removing any affected product from store shelves immediately.For more information on this and other food recalls, visit: www.FoodLion.com/Recalls
Thank you for being a valued customer.

***************************

Get up to 90% off on Halloween clearnace at Shindigz. Good through at least tomorrow. Free Shipping & 10% off any order SZEH7H - expires 11/13/09

***************************

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment