Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kroger deals!!

I went yesterday, because...well...a big sale draws me in. Not only was there the mega sale, but there is a 4 day sale through Saturday where certain General Mills/Quaker/Betty Crocker snack products are 50% off.
Here's what I got:

2 Fiber One cereal bars (used the coupon from this past week's paper, but now I think there was also a loadable that I missed out on. I'll need to do that again)- $1.84 each
1 Fiber One cereal $2.14-coupon from past week
2 Quaker Life Cereal- $1.42 each (I had $1/2 coupon that came from an oatmeal box)
1 Honey Nut cheerios $2.07 (I had a .50 coupon that doubled)
3 Febreze set and fresh ($1.50 after mega sale discount, had $1.50 coupons)
3 Cover Girl brow pencils (.87 each after discount, used 3 $1 coupons)
2 Gillette body washes ($1.99 after discount, used 3 $2 coupons)
14 boxes of Crayola (I'll explain) .25 each

Total: $10.45 and I got a $4 on your next order coupon back. Final Price $6.45

About the Crayola: there is a catalina deal to buy school supplies of certain brands (Crayola, Expo, BIC, Papermate, Mead, Sharpie, Avery, Five Star, Uni-Ball)...buy $10 worth, get $2 OYNO, buy $20, get $4 oyno. The trick is, it goes by regular prices. I don't know if it's on everything (I assume it is), but it is on the Crayola crayons, which are on sale for .25 each. I bought 14 boxes for $3.50 and got $4 back. These are great for school, to keep at home for your own kids, or to donate to the schools! This cat is good though the 20th.

I *may* go back one more time before the 50% off sale is over. Not sure.

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment