Wednesday, November 5, 2008

DEALS!!!

First, I promised Rite Aid, so here it is:

Free after rebates:
GUM Twin pack toothbrushes $1.99
Nova Max blood glucose monitoring system $9.99

Also:
GE 6-Outlet Surge Protector OR 24 Hour Timer ($5.99 sale price this week- $5.00 rebate= 99 cents



Ok, I went to Food Lion today, which I never do, but here's why..Bic Soliel razor SYSTEMS and REFILLS are on sale for $2.99. If you have a bunch of the $3 coupons that just came out, these are FREE. I bought some there, and price matched at Walmart and bought some there, too.

I also found peelies on Jennie-o ground turkey for $5 off Jenni-O oven ready products. I took the peelie itself to Walmart, and got an oven ready turkey breast for $4.40

At Kroger, Food Lion AND Walmart, I have found peelies on Jimmy Dean roll sausage for free links or patties wyb the roll sausage. Here's the kicker...Kroger restocked their $1 off 1 roll sausage blinkies with coupons good through the beginning of December. The sausage is $2 at Walmart. I took blinkie coupons there, bought the sausage for $1 and got the links free (reg $2.58) so, for $1, I can get a roll of sausage and pack of links! YUM!!!

My Walmart is 75% off on Halloween.

I bought 4 of the Glade limited edition holders today at Walmart...they are $2 and there are $2 off blinkies out...I got mine at Kroger. Free holders. (I mentioned this before, but it bears repeating)

Walmart rolled back the prices on the Green Giant Steamers (the ones without sauce- with sauce is $1.50) to $1...I got a bunch free. I like these. Very convenient.

I am still finding peelies for $1 Taco Bell dinner kits on the bowls. Walmart and FL carry this brand..Kroger does not.

Next week, Progresso soup is $1.25 (4/ $5) at Walgreens. You can print coupons for $1.10 off here: http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=rkclctm2384537&bt=wi&o=54059&ci=1&c=GM&p=plfqYXW0 You can print 2 by pushing the back button a few times. If you have a 2nd computer, you might be able to print another 2 off of it.

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment