Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kroger mega deals, and free prints!

There is a new place called See Here. Get 100 free prints with the code: prints (new customers only) You do have to pay shipping. http://www.seehere.com/proOverview.do

*********************

Kroger is having another mega deal. Buy 10 items and get $5 off. I went yesterday and for the deal I got (prices before $5 discount...take another .50 off for final price):

2 Sunny D smoothies $1.49 each minus 2 .55 coupons= .94

1 Glade candle in a tin $2.49 minus $1.50 coupon= .99

2 popsicle brand popsicles $2.49 each minus 2 1.00 coupons = $1.49 each

7 Kroger pizzas .99 each

4 Diet Coke 2 liters..$1.29 each..used a $1.00 of wyb a frozen pizza and 2 ltr, a $1 off wyb Kroger ground beef and 2 ltr and a $1.00/2 wyb $4 from the deli, meat or produce dept.

2 Kelloggs cereal (Fruit loops and Apple Jacks) $2.79 each minus $1/2

2 Deer Park waters (jugs) .99 each

4 Kraft shredded cheddar- $1.99 each minus (1) $1/2 coupon

Kozy Shack pudding..$2.49 (I will tell you about THAT in a minute)

Welches Jelly $1.99 minus .50 coupon (doubled)

A1 steak sauce..$2.99 minus $1 coupon (I also had a $1 off beef wyb A1 but they are both coded for the sauce and the reg $1 off expired first)

Ken's Lite Accents Honey Mustard Spray $1.99 minus $1 coupon

2 Philly cream cheese soft spread $1.49 each minus $1/2 coupon

Take another .50 off each and they were all decent deals.

I also found Lindt smaller sized candy bars for .50 each on clearance. I had some $1/2 coupons and got 6 free.

I found Mentos gum on clearance (spearmint) for .50each and used .55 coupons..free

Jenny-o turkey roast for $4.79 minus $5 coupon (from the Biggest Loser a while back)- free

The deal with the buy the 5 pack of Kraft mac and cheese and get the $1.50 catalina back was also on (only buy 1 per transaction or it won't print right) and mine still all have free Capri sun peelies on them.

NOW- about the Kozy Shack...A while back I wrote Kozy Shack because 3 of the Ready Grains I had bought....at different times...were cracked and damaged on the bottom of one of the bowls in each pack. They sent me 3 free coupons. I tried to use one at Kroger today and it was marked as fraudulent. Apparently there were some fraudulent DIFFERENT free product ones and since mine had the same UPC code, they couldn't take it either. I was so furious at the company and embarrassed at the store. I just wrote them the most furious email. I would have called them but I didn't see a number on their website.


***********************

Here is a rebate for the Tyson Skillet Creations up to $8.99
http://embracedinner.cjrwbeta.com/rebate_form.pdf

***********************

There are a few Kraft coupons here: http://print.coupons.com/Couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=14703&zid=us85&nid=20

***********************

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment