Friday, December 11, 2009

Make some cookies then run to Walgreens!

I've been making cookies for a couple of days now. I have to tell you, I am totally over it. I made sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip, oatmeal chocolate chip, and cookie brownies. I always make this flourless peanut butter cookie recipe, and this time, I added mini chocolate chips.. YUMMY.
The recipe? Oh!
1c sugar
1c peanut butter
1 egg.
That's it! You can add some vanilla if it floats your boat, but I don't. Drop them by teaspoonfuls on a cookie sheet, then flatten them with a fork in a criss cross pattern. Bake at 375 until the edges start to brown, probably 6-8 minutes. They are really good!

So, anyway, about Walgreens...
THROUGH TOMORROW, Dec 12, if you spend $25 at WG, you get a $5 RR. The best part of this is...the $25 is BEFORE COUPONS! I did 2 transactions today, because you can only earn one $5 RR per transaction, so I split mine to earn 2!

Order #1

2 Cover Girl Lipslicks $4.49 each BOGOF - (2) $3 coupons
1 Candle taper ring .39 (with in ad coupon..filler)
2 Cover Girl foundations clearanced $4.59/$4.79- (2) $3 coupons
1 Finesse Hairspray $1.99- $1 coupon
1 Just for Men $6.99 FREE AFTER RR-$2 coupon (on website)
1 Conair hairbrush set $2 FREE AFTER RR
also used a $2 RR
My OOP was 9.75, I got back $9 for what I bought and $5 for buying $25. I will also send of for the Touch of Gray rebate and make another $6.99

Order #2

1 Neutrogena men's face lotion (there is a coupon in the Dec. All You, but I didn't have it with me :( I used a $2 RR instead) FREE AFTER RR
1 Glade 3 wick candle - FREE COUPON from writing Glade
1 potholder .39 w/ in ad coupon (filler)
1 box 200 baseball cards..this is a $9.99 toy and through tomorrow, you can use the coupon in the smaller ad to get all $9.99 toys for $5.99

OOP- $10.65, got back $5 RR for the Neutrogena and a $5 RR for buying over $25

I am going back tomorrow and getting more BB cards, I think.

**************************

I was also sent some pretty good coupons from Food Lion, so I've been there twice. I will just give you the highlights.

Some of the deli ham is BOGOF this week, so both trips I got 2 lbs. I think reg price is $5.49. I used a $3/$10 deli Flip (remember: Food Lion IP..sign up at the site to get them sent to you) and got 2 lbs for around $2.50 (this is approx since it's hard to cut exactly 1 lb)

Hungry Jack potatoes..not the instant flakes but the au gratin, etc were $1.72 and BOGOF. I had $1/2 coupons, making them .72/2. I bought these both trips.

On one trip, they had some Chiquita apple bites marked down to $1, and had a $1 tearpad beside them. I bought 4

Success Jasmine Rice was $1.51 and I had a $1 coupon

Food Lion bacon was .99...that's all. I just like .99 bacon :)

on one trip, I bought a roast..it was $11.36 before MVP, and $6.64 after. I used a $2/$10 Butcher's Brand beef FLIP to make it $4.64

I had another one of those and used it on the other trip to get a marked down London Broil ($2.51!), pack of round steak marked down ($4.87) and FL Butcher's Brand hamburger patties reg $4.99, on sale for $2.99

I also found Jello for .50 each. I had coupons for $1.25/3. If you bought 6, you got a free Jigglers mold. So, for .50, I got 6 boxes of Jello and a Jigglers mold.

I hope you found something you can't live without!
Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment