Monday, May 17, 2010

Free food?!

I signed up for Coldstone Creamery's birthday club this weekend, and I got to thinking about other places to sign up for. I've made a similar post before, but I thought a lot of you probably don't go back and read from the beginning, and there might be some more to add, so I worked on this for a while this weekend. Have fun! (You may want to do these with your freebie/junky email)

Coldstone Creamery offers a free creation for your birthday when you sign up for the birthday club.

Join Captain D's D's club and get a free fish and fries or free chicken and fries. You can also sign your kids up for the birthday club to get a free meal on their birthdays! In the D's club you will also get coupons sent to you every so often, and usually some sort of freebie on your birthday.

Sign up at Arby's to get offers and coupons. I hear you get something for your birthday, but I don't know. I got a free roast beef sandwich with drink purchase when I signed up.

Shoney's kids...it's a birthday club to get a free meal (10 and under) on their birthdays.

Zaxby's- get a free meal coupon mailed to you when you join their club. You can also print a kid's club form to mail in and you will get a free cookie for your child by joining and free meals on their birthdays. (The link is for the grown up club, but if you hover over "join our clubs" at the top you will see the kids link)

Quiznos offers a free Sammie for signing up, and a free cookie on your birthday.

Dunkin Donuts perks offers a free medium beverage for signing up, and another on your birthday.

Get a free gift for joining and another on your birthday when you sign up with O'Charley's

Burger King Kids Club members get a free kids meal on their birthday.

Ryan's offers a free birthday coupon, and anniversary coupon, and a BOGOF mega bar for signing up.

Ruby Tuesday offers a free burger on your birthday. Click "so connected" at the top.

Sonic Kids Club members get a free Wacky Pack on their birthdays.

Chili's offers free queso and dip for signing up. I think they also offer a free dessert or something on your birthday.

Sign up for the Baskin Robbins birthday club and get a free ice cream when you sign up and another on your birthday.

Applebees has a e-club. I heard you get free dessert on your birthday. I have no confirmed it, but it's likely.

Get a free cookie from Atlanta Bread Co.

Dairy Queen offers a free ice cream coupon for kids on their birthdays. You can also join the Blizzard club for goodies for you.

This is a mail in, but Denny's offers a free kids meal and sundae for your child's birthday (10 and under)

Qdoba will give you free chips and salsa for signing up, and send you a free coupon on your birthday.

Get a free appetizer for signing up for TGI Friday's Give Me more Stripes program. You get a card like a shopping card and every time you eat there, they scan your card. You accumulate points to trade for appetizers or desserts. Plus you get some great coupons sent to you all year long.

Backyard Burgers has an e-club. I'm not sure what you get because I don't have my confirmation email yet, but it asks for your birthday, so I am sure you will get something.

Join Red Lobster's e-club and get offers as well as a surprise on your birthday.

Join Famous Dave's PIG club (I swear that's what it says) and get a free surprise on your birthday.

Free burger on your birthday from Fuddrucker's as well as a surprise on your Fudd-anniversary.

Steak n Shake's eclub sends something on the special dates you enter. (asks for b'days, kids b'days and another special occasion. I like Steak n Shake, but if my husband takes me there for our anniversary, he's a dead man.)

Kids 10 and under can get a free meal from The Old Spaghetti Factory for their birthday.

Chick Fil A has an insiders club. I hear they send you free food offers periodically.

Know of anywhere else? Send me an email at dimestretchermom@gmail.com and I'll add it!

**************************************

Layered dessert recipe. Here is the recipe I promised. You can use any flavor pudding you like. I use either chocolate or lemon.

First layer: 1 1/2 c flour, 1 stick of butter or margarine, 1/2 c nuts, finely chopped (I use pecans). Mix together and press into a 13x9 dish. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Let cool completely.

Second layer: 1 c Cool whip, 1 c powdered sugar, and 1 package of softened cream cheese. Mix well, add on top of first layer

Third layer: 2 packages of instant pudding, 3 cups milk. Mix, let set a few minutes, and pour over second layer.

Fourth layer: cool whip..spread cool whip over the top. You can also sprinkle with more nuts.

People love this and it's so EASY!! Try it out!

***************************

Don't forget to print your coupons.com coupons! (Link to the left)

Have a great shopping day!

1 comment:

  1. omg my great grammie made this in indiana all the time with pistachio pudding. works great with free cool whip from food lion this week

    ReplyDelete