Sunday, September 28, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to all readers!!

I often have people ask me to teach them to do what I do. What do I do? I save money. I have a ferocious shopping habit, and if I don't save money, I can't shop, nor can I feed my children, who eat like every meal is their last meal.

In this blog, my goal is to give you hints, tips and tricks to save yourself and your family money. I will also probably review products that I try. I always like for people to tell me what they think of things before I buy them, so hopefully, it will help you out, too.

Let me tell you about myself first. My name is Jennifer, and I am a stay at home mom. I have 3 sons, the youngest just started preschool. I used to work retail, and I also delivered newspapers. I love to make a game out of how much money I can save. We eat well (my hips will tell you this), we have tons of cleaning products and health and beauty items stocked up that I got dirt cheap or free. So, stay with me a while and hopefully, you can be a dimestretcher, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment