Friday, January 15, 2010

Free veggies, yogurt, and a heck of a deal at Walgreens!

Well, I'm just thrilled with Walgreens. The things on the Johnson & Johnson rebate were supposed to be BOGO 50% off. At some stores (including mine!) they are ringing BOGOF! Of course, I didn't even realize this until I left there the other day!

I bought:

1 Nice and Easy Perfect 10 (on clearance for $3.19)
2 ROC cleansers $9.99 each (used 2 $3 off coupons)
2 6oz Lubriderm lotions $3.99 each (used 2 $2 off coupons)
2 Aveeno 2.5oz lotions $2.99 each (used 2 $2 coupons)
1 Balsam color (on clearance for $1.29)
1 Colgate Max Fresh $2.99 (used $1 coupon, generates $2 RR)
2 6x9 Scotch mailers $1.19 each

I also used a $2 RR to pay.
My OOP was $13.43 (including tax), I will get $10 back from the rebate and got back a $2 RR, for a grand total of $1.43!!!

I went back the next day and got a Thermacare heat wrap on sale for $2.49, used a $1 coupon (You can print it from their website, or I found some peelies, too).
I also got another Perfect 10 and paid with the RR and cash, got back $2.50 in RR for the heat wrap.

I have been told by several people that if you can find the clearance Tresseme for $1.29 each and buy 3, you will get the $5 RR. My store was out. :(
***********************

Birdseye steamfresh is on sale at Kroger for $1. There were .50 coupons in the paper (some regions only got .35 coupons), so once they doubled....FREE VEGGIES!! My store only takes 3 like coupons at a time. I've been there 3 times this week.

Also, there was also a coupon for OIKOS greek yogurt (it's in the deli/organic) section for $1 off a couple of weeks ago and they are also on sale at Kroger for $1!

I also found in the meat mark downs a variety pack..it had 3 steaks, some stew meat, and a HUGE roast for $9.88!!! We have grilled out, had beef stew, and the roast is in the freezer for a later date.

***********************

I didn't do too much at Walmart this week because I was buying things for my son's birthday, but I did pick up several Kotex pantyliners for $1 each and used $2/2 coupons.

I also bought 3 packs of popcorn shrimp (seapak) using the $1 peelies

Several toys are still on clearance!

**********************

According to The Coupon Junkie, Old Navy is having an additional 50% off clearance. There is also a link to a $10/$50 coupon on her blog.

*********************

Cellfire coupons have reset! Load yours now!

**********************

Print to get a free full sized body scrub at Victoria's Secret with a purchase


*********************

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment