Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!

Here's to a great 2010!!!

We have been super busy in the dimestretcher household. Things are finally starting to slow down and get back to normal...I hope. :) I wish you all a very and blessed Happy New Year.

Be SURE this weekend to get extra papers. This is going to be a HUGE coupon weekend!! The first one in January is usually the biggest coupon weekend of the year!!!

Walmart has been running Christmas items 50% off. I am scouting out what I want when it goes to 75%! They even have lots of toys on clearance. I got the Playskool Dance Cam for my niece to set back for her..it was normally $49.96, they had it marked to $24 something, and I had a $10 coupon from when coupons.com had them. They may still be there, I haven't checked yet. $14 and change for a $50 toy!! They had lots cheap, so take a look.

Kroger is running a promo to spend $25 in certain P&G products and get $5 off your order. If you work it right, this could be a good promo. The list of participating ones is at the store. Not all P&G products are in on it this time. CoverGirl is, and I still have lots of $3 coupons from the Max Factor products. (RIP, Max Factor)

MyBlogSpark sent me some coupons for FREE cereal from General Mills. They are reducing sugar in cereal marketed to kids. AND they are offering YOU a coupon! Here is the information they sent. (Sorry if you are getting this twice. I upgraded to Windows 7 and for some reason can't paste. I am working on it.) Here is a link to your coupon.

I am going to work on learning what I'm doing with Windows 7 and I will see you all tomorrow! Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment