Saturday, January 23, 2010

What does being thrifty get you?

Well, it got me a new house!!! We have made saving money on our essentials a way of life, and now I am able to afford a house long before I thought we would. I'm excited!! I'm NERVOUS, but excited. I have to tell you, shopping the way I do has really paid off for me and my family.

So, I didn't do a lot of shopping this week because we have been running around looking at houses, but I did hit Walmart. I got my Seapak shrimp poppers for .58, using the $1 peelies.
I also got Mahatma yellow rice for .26, using a .50 coupon.
Christmas was 90% off and though there wasn't a lot left, I was able to get snow blankets for my Christmas village for .30 each. I have always been to cheap to buy them and have been using white sheets for years. I also bought some light clips to hang lights outside. My husband never would hang them before, claiming no one would see them way out here in the boondocks, but now I will be living in town, so I will be wanting my lights.

Print some Dove coupons here.

Coupons.com (the link to the left) has a $5 Hasbro Game Night coupon. If you have trouble finding it, like I did at first, click on Toys and Games on the left side of the page.

Remember if you are a Target shopper to go to Target's website and print your Target coupons. You can match them with manufacturers coupons.

Get a $1 coupon for Pert Plus here. Then, purchase Pert Plus for Men and send in for the rebate here. You just got paid for buying shampoo!

Have Oil of Olay coupons??? How about some rebates for those? Try here, here, and here.

Grab yourself a free sample of Cream of Wheat.

Join Snapfish as a new customer (you can use a new email if you have previously joined) and get a $10 credit AND 30 free prints! The $10 credit is only good for about 5 days, so you need to use it right away.

Print your coupon for 20% off at Big Lots!

Coupons for Soft Scrub cleanser are here, here, here and here.

Deal coming at Walgreens!!!!
Starting the 24th, buy a Oil of Olay Quench Lotion for $7.99 Use the $2 coupon from the last P&G insert or the $3 coupon from Redbook's January issue. Get a FREE In-shower body lotion with that purchase. Use the rebate form above!!

Bic Razors are also BOGOF, and there are BOGOF coupons out. If your store will allow the full amount, you get 2 free!

Coffeemate creamer will be BOGOF at $2.49. Use 2 of the $1 printables to get 2 for .50! (send a word of encouragement for the coupon)

There is a RR deal..$10 wyb $20 worth of participating products, including Pepsi, Doritos, Tostidos, Tostido salsa, or Stacy's Pita Chips. Check here and here for a coupon on Stacy's.

Check coupons.com for some Huggies coupons. Buy $25 and get $5 in RR-

This weekend, there is supposed to be $1.50 on Sure deodorant coupons (remember, coupons are regional) and if you get it, use it with the Sure 2/$3 in the coupon book in the front of the store to get free Sure.

Check your inserts for additional RR opportunities. If I find one to be particularly awesome, I'll let you know! :)

Have a great shopping day, you guys!!!








Try Taster's Choice here.

No comments:

Post a Comment