Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Small blog with a winner attached!

Do you like ice cream?
Dairy Queen is running Blizzards buy one, get one for .25!! AND
April 28th is .31 cent night at Baskin Robbins from 5-10. Limit 3 scoops per person.

I went to a nearby Mennonite grocery yesterday. I love this place. I got cereal for .50/box, fresh bread, lots of snacks, and my oldest son treated me to ice cream! What a good boy! I love that grocery.

I emailed Soft Scrub about their new Soft Scrub Total products, which I LOVE and they send me a whole BUNCH of coupons!!

So, the house we moved into has an inground pool, which we are just starting to learn about. I would recommend the prices at In the Swim. They're the cheapest we've found so far. They advertise free shipping but there's a handling fee, so be aware of that.

Walmart is still running 24 packs of Coke and Pepsi products for $5. Look for $1 peelies at other stores. There aren't any at Walmart.

The winner of the giveaway is.............................................................



Susan D!! Congrats Susan!!

1 comment: