Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's time

the holidays are over, and it's time to get back into couponing, hot and heavy. Who wants to save money this year?! I can't see your hands! Get them higher!!!

We're going to have our coupons, we're going to have our freebies, so what else would you like to see here? Remember, when you sign up for all of these freebies, you are liable to get coupons with most of them. BE SURE to use your junk email I told you to make.

I added the "beginner" tab and "store info" tab to the top of the blog. I will add to them if needed. If there is a question I haven't answered, I may add those, too. FEEL FREE to email me any question @ dimestretchermom@gmail.com. I also have buttons on the sides of the page to help link you to coupons you can print, coupons you can purchase, etc. Check those out. Sign up for Swagbucks to make yourself a little extra cash. WE WILL DO GREAT THIS YEAR!!!

We're going to be in this together and see if we can even do better than last year!!! Have a FANTASTIC shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment