Friday, April 15, 2011

Shopping shopping shopping....

So....
Rite Aid has this deal where you buy $20 in John Frieda, Biore, Curel, and/or Jergens and get a $10 UP. I did this 3x over 2 transactions today.
I got:
2 Biore Strips ($7.99 each)
2 Biore Cleansers ($7.99 each)
4 John Frieda Full Repair shampoos ($5 each)
2 other John Frieda shampoos ($5 each)

$61.96

I used:
6 ($2) John Frieda coupons
1 $2/$10 video value coupon (good on Full repair)
2 Buy strips get cleanser free from Biore
1 $1 Biore coupon
1 $1 VV coupon

$29.98 (paid for mostly in UPS) and got back $30 in UPS making it all FREE.


************************

Walgreens also has Biore on sale $5.99 each, and you get a $5 RR wyb 2
I bought 2, used a BOGOF coupon and a $1 coupon, which made them free as well after RR.

************************

At Food Lion I found a great deal on Land O Frost Wrap kits. They are normally $6.98, and they had one flavor, turkey and pepper jack, marked down to $2.10, and there were $1 peelies right on them! I paid $1.10 each! Eack kit makes 5 wraps.

There's also a deal where you buy Kraft salad dressing and Shake and Bake and you get $3 off of chicken. I was going to buy chicken anyway, so I bought the other two ($2.50 for the dressing and $1.67 for the Shake and Bake) and used a .50 coupon on the dressing (Kraft product coupon. I bought chicken that was $3.18, so I paid $3.85 for all of it.

************************

That's about all I headed out for today. It was a light day, but a good one. Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment