Monday, April 4, 2011

What did I buy yesterday?

You know how sometimes you come out of the store with bags...and a receipt and you're just in a daze and can't remember half of what you bought? Just me? Never mind then... According to my receipts, here's what I bought:

Walgreens:

I had RR's to burn and I needed sodas, so I got

4 12 pack of Pepsi products ( 'cause that was what was on sale...I miss my Diet Coke) 4/$13, got a $3 RR
2 packs of Turtles (candy) clearanced for $1.50/box..total impulse buy
1 Colgate toothpaste..this was supposed to be $2.99 with a $2.99RR...I used a .75 coupon, but I just looked at my receipt and it only rang up .75!! I don't know that that deal was...
1 Aussie shampoo and 1 Aussie hair spray..used a BOGOF coupon, got a $2 RR

Paid with RR's and $2.89 OOP (tax was $1.43) and got back $8 in RR

******************************



Rite Aid:

Totally in the daze here...wasn't thinking things through...
there is an UP reward for buying $10 worth of Conair brushes and they are BOGOF..I bought one at $6.49 and got another $6.49 one free, thinking it would put me over the $10, but RA doesn't work that way. The good news is, it's tracking, so I can go buy 2 more cheaper brushes and get the UP, so I'm not sweating it.

Also got 2 Scunci ponytail holders for $1.99, got $1.99 UPs for both...there is a limit of 2 for this reward.

I bought a Gillette Fusion ProGlide gift set for $9.99, used a $5 coupon from a P&G mailer and got back a $4 UP reward.

I used a $3/$15 coupon, UPs to pay, paid $1.51 OOP (tax was $1.05) and got back $8.98 in UPs

*****************************

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment