Monday, June 15, 2009

Kroger deals, food freebies, and money maker!

Well, there were a few good deals today!
Kroger's had Easy Mac for $1 each. I had $1/2 paper coupon and $1/2 Cellfire coupon, making both free.

Keebler crackers and cookies (certain varieties) are $2.79 each, but if you buy 3, they take another $3 off. Coupons.com (link to the left) has coupons for $1 off Sandies and $1/2 Fudge shop. I bought 2 Sandies and a "m&m" cookie type and just used 2 Sandies coupons. I really wanted those other cookies. :P So, I paid $3.37 for all 3.

I found Boston Butt and pork tenderloin marked way down because they just had too much. I love it when that happens!

I also found Buddig Deli meat marked down...some packs said June 17th for the date, but some said July 7th! I think they may have been marked down by mistake, but I'm not complaining!

I got 2 free Suave deodorants..they are $1 each this week and I had 2 .50 coupons that doubled.

In the markdown bin, there was 2 Hunts Spaghetti sauces for .49 each, Kroger corn for .29, refried beans for .39, Suddenly Salad for .79, and One Zip bags for $1.39 (I also had .55 coupon!). Never be afraid of the markdown bin!!!!!

I also bought marked down milk for $2.29, marked down Wesson Oil..a big container for 2.81 (and I had $1 coupon), marked down Pam professional spray $2.09 (I had $1 coupon), marked down Kroger olive oil for $3.83 ( a good sized container), and marked down Arm and Hammer detergent for $2.55 (I also had $1 coupon). These were all on the shelves.

Weber marinade packets are on sale for .89 and I had .50 coupons which doubled, making them free.

McCormick Grill Mates were $1 each, and .50 coupons (doubled) made them free.

Bar S bologna and hot dogs are $1 each, and if you use the recent $1/2 coupons, they are .50 each, but the hot dogs have been .88 at Walmart, so I am saving mine for there.

All in all, not a terrible trip.

**********************

I got a bunch of samples and coupons today in the mail from Kelloggs All Bran...it came with cereal, a cereal bar, and drink mix. I don't remember sending for it, but it's a heck of a sample.

*********************

Here's a coupon for a free smoothie from Orange julius on June 19th
http://www.orangejulius.com/downloads/freeCoupon.pdf

********************

Here's a coupon for a free 2 pc flame grilled chicken meal when you buy a meal of equal or lesser value at El Pollo Loco Good through the 30th
http://www.elpolloloco.com/free2pcmeal/

*********************

St Ives Body wash is $3 at Walgreens and you get a $3 RR when you buy it. On May 10th, there was a $1.50 coupon in the Smart Source insert. Get your grubby little paws on some of these coupons and make $1.50 on them! REMEMBER you have to do these in seperate transactions...only ONE RR will print per transaction. You CANNOT use the RR to buy another one. It will not print.

**********************

Also at Walgreens: John Frieda products are 3 for $15 and you get a $5 RR back. Use 3 of the Root Awakening coupons from this past weekend and after RR, you have paid $1 for all 3

**********************

Also at Walgreens:

Kerasal One Step Exfoliating Moisturizer Therapy is on sale for $7.99 and there is a $5 RR. There was a $2 coupon in May in the Smart Source insert from the 17th. Grand total: .99 after RR. This stuff is awesome.

*************************

Get a free Geo Trax DVD here: https://store.mattel.com/transition.aspx?TransitionID=155


**************************

Get a family records organizer (cd-rom) here: http://individual.troweprice.com/public/Retail/Planning-&-Research/Tools-&-Resources/Investment-Planning/Family-Records-Organizer-CD-ROM


**************************

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment