Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Kroger trip

Hi all! It's starting to storm, so I hope I get this up for you.
I went to Kroger today, they are still having the buy 10 get $3 off. There are some match ups with Cellfire and Shortcuts, too. For the deal, I bought:

1 Multi grain cheerios- .75 shortcuts coupon
1 Banana nut cheerios- I used an $1/2 coupon with the 2 Cheerios
1 Lucky Charms- .55 Cellfire coupon
3 Grands biscuits- .75/3
2 Gushers- .50/2 coupon (doubled). (I am pretty sure there was a Cellfire or Shortcuts coupon for these, but I didn't load it...drat!)
1 Reynolds parchment paper - .50 coupon (doubled)
2 Betty Crocker brownie mixes- $1/2 coupon and .75 Cellfire coupon
1 Ragu- .60 coupon
1 Purex- .35 coupon (doubled)
3 Chef boyardee mini raviolis
1 Shedds Spread country crock- .50 (doubled)
3 Banquet meals

Other deals I got:
Pedigree Dentastix- 2.50 coupon from the website and $2.50 shortcuts coupon gave .61 cents overage

Kraft mayo and Kraft Miracle whip...these are $1.99 each, and there were $1/2 peelies on them. That's a good price for them. This is the time to stock up on condiments.

2 cans Dole Pineapple chunks..on sale for $1 each. Had a .55/2 coupon so $1.45/2 isn't terrible. I love pineapple.

Sargento Mootown snacks were on closeout for .79 each

Sargento Potato finishers in ALL AMERICAN ONLY were on closeout for $1.79, I had $1 coupon

Reynolds Wax paper is $1.69 and I had a .50 coupon that doubled

Kraft deluxe mac and cheese is $1.63 each. I had a $1/2 coupon plus if you buy 2 you get $1 coupon back at checkout, making them $1.26/2 after coupon

Weber marinade is .89 and I had .50 coupons that doubled making them free

A big thing of Kroger Olive oil was on closeout for $3.83

I don't know why, but there was a huge cart full of Children's Tylenol on closeout for $3.29 each. There have been $1 coupons out. I didn't buy any because I didn't need any, but if you do, you might check your Kroger.

I got a catalina where they are going to run the mac and cheese again (the Kraft powdered cheese kind) buy 4, get $1.00, buy 5, get $1.50, buy 6 or more get $2 on your next order. Dates: 7/3-7/26. The last time, the 5 packs counted as 5 and there are still a lot of Free Capri sun peelies on mine at my store, so after coupon, you pay $1.99 for 5 boxes of mac and cheese and a box of Capri sun.

**********************

Friday, the 3rd, Old Navy will sell their flag T-shirts for $1 each. Limit 5 per person. Check your store to make sure they are participating.


**********************

Tomorrow, I hit Walmart. Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment