Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A long shopping day!

I got some pretty decent deals today!



At Walgreens, I had a RR I had to use today, but there really isn't a whole lot interesting on sale this week, so I had a raincheck for 64 ct Crayola crayons for 1.99, and whaddya know, they actually had 2 in. I bought those 2, plus 2 Hershey's Bliss candy bars @ 2/$1.59. I used a $5 RR and paid .68 :)



*******************



Walmart, I bought:



1 Wheat thins cracker $2 - $1q= $1

1 Triscuit $2 - $1q= $1

1 A1 steak sauce $2.98- $1q- $1.98

2 Cottonelle 4 packs $1 each - $1/2q= $1/2

Kraft ranch dressing $1.58- $1q= .58

1 Scrabble card game $5.24- $5q= .24

1 Monopoly card game $5.24- $5q= .24

3 push pops .56 each = $1.68

1 Frigo string cheese $2.98- $4q = (-)$1.02

1 Friskies cat food $3.86 (no coupon :( )

2 Malt o meal cereals clearance .75 each = $1.50

2 Spaghetti $1 each = $2

1 Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara $6.47- free coupon last month's All You = FREE

1 paint brush = .88

1 wash cloth = $2 (I'm trying to get a new set, so I buy one every time I go)

1 Diego band aid pack $1.24 - $1q= .24

2 Mr Clean magic erasers with bonus pack attached $2.50 each - BOGOF coupon = $2.50/2 bonus packs

1 quart storage bags- $1.38

1 Field bologna $2.50-$3q= (-).50

2 Oscar Mayer hot dogs $1.50 each - $1/2= $2/2

1 spaghetti sauce $.94

1 Kraft deluxe mac and cheese $1.50- $1q= .50

1 loaf french bread- .90 (clearance)



subtotal before coupons $60.05

subtotal after coupons $25.98



****************************



Kroger, I bought:



1 instant potato $1.89 (for the lazy nights)

2 8qt Kool aid $1.25 each - $1/2q =$1.50/2

1 Kroger chocolate milk $1.09

2 packages Bluegrass metawurst/bratwurst $2.50 each - (2) $1q = $3/2

1 French's honey mustard $1.49 - .75q= .74

1 Hot wheels (the youngest was with me) .79

1 Philly cracker spread-clearance .89

1 Kroger large egg $1.19- free coupon from Kroger mailer = FREE

1 Finish Quantum $2.99-$2.50q = .49

1 Kroger syrup $1

1 Kroger sausage $1.69

2 12oz Oscar Mayer bologna $1.98-$1/2q = .98/2 (these can be frozen if you stock up)

1 Hostess twinkie $2.50 - free q from writing them = FREE

1 Kozy Shack ready grains clearance .99

1 Kroger macaroni salad $1



total: $16.28

total savings $30.35 (using plus card and coupons)



***********************



This week, I wrote: (+ means compliment, - means complaint)



Dove ( + leave in conditioner)- wrote a thanks

Simple Green (+ lemon scent) -already said they are sending q's

Special K (+)

Ziplock Vacuum sealer (+) said they are sending q for free bags

Barilla (+)

St Ives (+)

Skintimate (+)- says they are sending free q

Scrubbing bubbles (+ Mega foam, - auto shower cleaner)- says they are sending 5 q's for mega foam to replace cleaner unit)

Drano (+) sending q's

Mission tortillas (+)

Schick (-)

Wisk (+)

Suavitel (+) sent a thanks

State fair corn dogs (+)

Super Pretzel (+)

Buddig (+ Deli cuts)

Bays English muffins (+) says they are sending q's

Kids Cuisine (+) says they are sending q's

Michaelinas (+)

Egglands Best (+) says they are sending q's

Hasbro/Playskool (+)

Perdue chicken (+) says they are sending q's



I will be writing more companies, and I will keep you updated about what I receive.



***********************



It's been a yummy day. Since I belong to the email list to Sonic, I got a coupon for a free croissonic breakfast sandwich with a drink purchase, which I had for breakfast, and I had the free Roastburger with a drink purchase for lunch. YUMMY! It pays to belong to those email lists.



***********************




Get a free Kraft bag! Buy and Kraft product listed here: http://www.rachaelraymag.com/marketing/offers/kraft/eligiblepage3.pdf

Send your receipt along with a 3x5 index card with your name and address to:

Every Day with Rachael Ray Magazine

Attn: Kraft Foods Promotion

16 East 34th St 14th Fl

New York, NY 10016

You can get details here: http://www.rachaelraymag.com/marketing/offers/kraft/index.html

************************

There will be a LOT of really good coupons this week. STOCK UP

************************

I ordered my first Amazon gift certificate from Swagbucks and I am on my way to my second. Sign up to the left...all you have to do is search!!!

*************************

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment