Sunday, May 17, 2009

New deals, free Arby's!

I've been working in the garden/yard and I've learned a few things.
1) even with gardening gloves, blisters are a distinct possibility
2) Neosporin with pain relief is priceless (thanks Walgreens sales!)
3) some weeds....look a lot like veggie plants
4) Diego band-aids are a stunning fashion statement.

Oh, well. At least the plants are starting to come up good. My tomatoes are almost 2 feet tall.

************************

I had an awesome mail day again yesterday.
I got:
a Gillette Fusion razor
1 $5 VIP gift certificate from Bar S, plus 4 .25 coupons (and they are on sale 10/$10 at Kroger, making those boogers .50 a pack!)
2 FREE On-Cor dinners coupons, plus a .35 coupon
4 .35 Florida Naturals coupons
.50 Kids Cuisine coupon

************************

The Kraft coupons I printed from coupons.com are really awesome lately. If coupons.com "runs out" for you, try the Food Lion website. I printed more there.

A lot of the snack crackers they have had on the coupons are $2 at Walmart, making them $1 each.
Today, the Miracle Whip and Mayo went on sale at my Kroger for $2.59, making them just $1.59 a JAR!!!!

This time of year, you will notice a lot of condiments and picnic/cookout items start going on sale. I always stock up. I have enough mustard to feed a small army.

***********************

I have gone to Kroger lately more than I should. I can't help myself. Last week, 12 oz Oscar Mayer bologna was 10/$10, and the $1/2 coupons made them .50 each. This week, they are 2/$3. Not as good, but still cheap. Same with Oscar Mayer hotdogs. I am freezing a lot of them.

Cool Whip was $1 each and I had $1/2 coupons.

Betty Crocker brownies were $1 each and I had $1/2 coupons

Kool Aid canisters are $1.25 each and I had $1/2 coupons- plus Country Time lemonade was the same price and I had a $1.50 coupon that came out of the catalina machine a while back! HOORAY!

The Weber Marinades are $1.09 at my store and the .50 coupons from today, doubled made them .09 each.

Betty Crocker Suddenly Salads are $2.49. I bought 2, used a $1/2 coupon, a .35/1 Shortcuts coupon (loads to card), and a $.35 Cellfire coupon (loads to card).

I found a coupon on Coke 2 Liters for $1 off when you buy one and a frozen pizza. The Kroger 3 minute pizzas are 1.00 and the Coke was $1.24, so $1.24 for a pizza and a 2 liter.

Coke 12 packs are $2.50 each wyb 4, and I found peelies on some for $2/2 Barq's, Mellow Yellow, Minute Maid, Fanta, and Vault. I used 2 and got 4 12 packs for $6

There was also a tearpad in front of the Cokes with coupons:
$1/2 Coke 12 packs or multi-packs bottles
$1 on produce wyb 1 Hidden Valley Ranch bottled dressing (16oz)
$1/2 Suddenly Salad
$1/2 Betty Crocker brownie mixes
Buy Kingsford or Match Light 9lb + and get free KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce

******************************

TOMORROW, the first 100,000 people will get a free DiGiorno flatbread melts coupon.
http://brands.kraftfoods.com/digiorno


******************************

The Arby's FREE Wednesdays will run through August. Here is the schedule:

MAY

20 - Free Chocolate Malt Swirl Shake with any sandwich purchase
27 - Free Regular Roast Beef with any soft drink purchase

JUNE
3 - Free Iced FruiTea with any sandwich purchase
10 - Free Roast Chicken Club with any soft drink purchase
17 - Free Regular Sidekickers with any sandwich purchase
24 - Free Regular Roast Beef with any soft drink purchase

JULY
1 - Free Regular Beef ‘n Cheddar with any soft drink purchase
8 - Free Orange Cream Swirl Shake with any sandwich purchase
15 - Free Regular Roast Beef with any soft drink purchase
22 - Free Roastburger with any soft drink purchase
29 - Free Iced FruiTea with any sandwich purchase

AUGUST
5 - Free Regular Roast Beef with any soft drink purchase
12 - Free Roast Chicken Club with any soft drink purchase
19 - Free Iced FruiTea with any sandwich purchase
26 - Free Regular Beef ‘n Cheddar with any soft drink purchase

Make sure your Arby's is participating.

*********************

I am going to go pass out from the garden work now...Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment