Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday already?

I just got an invitation for a Bzz campaign for OFF. I'm thrilled. Living out in the county, we have a lot of mosquitoes.

**********************

I have already heard from some of the companies I wrote over the weekend.

Frigo cheese and Miracle Maize are both sending coupons, and Miracle Maize said that I could get coupons monthly from the link I posted yesterday! HURRAY!

Tropicana sent me a thank you, and I had written Biofreeze to ask for samples and they are sending them. I'll keep you updated!

*********************

My poor garden. My poor, sweet garden. It has rained every day for a week and I can't even get into it to weed it. My poor garden!! On the plus side...the plants are really shooting up.

*********************

I got a 10lb bag of potatoes at Kroger yesterday for $1.89 because they are starting to go soft. So, what I am going to do is make huge batches of mashed potatoes and freeze them in meal sized portions in freezer bags. I have done this many times, and it does work. It seems a little runny when you thaw it out, but once you heat it up and mix it, it's fine.

*********************

I learned today that I fail at searching. My mom got me a gorgeous set of china, and I had some random pieces of other china that I had bought at garage sales that I no longer have room for. A couple of pieces are very old, and I wanted to search online for them because I am going to sell them. All I really got is a headache. I am search impaired.

********************

Redbox code today: BT73H9

********************

Kelloggs cereals are on sale at Kroger. Use the printable coupons from coupons.com (button to the left) to get CHEAP cereal. I'll probably stock up on several. They also had $3 Huggies coupons!

I found peelies yesterday at Kroger for free capri sun when you buy a 5 pack of Kraft macaroni and cheese. I also got a catalina printout that says:

5/8-5/31 Buy Kraft Mac and cheese

buy 4 and get $1 oyno (on your next order)
buy 5 and get $1.50
buy 6 or more and get $2

I assume these are single boxes.

****************************

CVS has a $10 ECB when you buy $20 in Coke (or Mars) products- limit 1 deal
(Vitamin water is included if you still have those coupons)

Free after ECB or ECB + coupon:

$4.99 ECB WYB Zantrex 3
$3 ECB WYB Adidas Action 3 Deodorant for $3.99 (use $1 coupon from April) limit 3

Kelloggs cereal are 3/$10 and you get a $5 ECB, so the coupons.com coupons can be used for them as well. Not free, but super cheap!

***************************

There is a FREE 8x10 enlargement at Walgreens on Wednesday. Check your ad!

Colgate Sensitive toothpaste is $4.49 with a $4.49 RR. You can use the .75 coupons for Colgate out or get a $1.00 coupon here for a moneymaker: http://www.colgate.com/app/ColgateSensitiveNew/US/EN/HomePage.cvsp

(just a side note- if you watch these pharmacy deals, you should rarely, if ever have to pay for toothpaste)

There is a $2 RR on Right Guard that is $2.99. You should have a coupon for either $1 off or $1 off 2, making them cheap or free.

The RR are getting more and more abundant. Keep a close eye on them and I will try to help along.

****************************

TCBY and Cold Stone Creamery are both offering a free cone for mom on mother's day, and Claim Jumpers is offering a $10 coupon or gift card for your next visit.

****************************

I sent off for my first Amazon gift certificate from Swagbucks!!! I'm excited! And all I had to do is search! There's a button to the left to get you started.

***************************

Get free samples from Walmart! These change regularly. Go here: http://instoresnow.walmart.com/In-Stores-Now-Free-Samples-And-Trials.aspx or go to Walmart.com and click on in stores now, then free samples.

**************************

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment