Thursday, May 28, 2009

"Free" lemonade and a good shopping day...

Well, first, I got my ham rebate in the mail, so I say today was a good mail day!



************************



Here's the lemonade deal, but it's only good for a couple of days that I know of. My Kroger ad runs Sunday through Saturday, if that helps. Coupons.com (link to the left) has a coupon for $1.50 on 2 Country Time Lemonade mixes. Right now, at my Kroger, they are $1.25 each. Buy 2, that is $2.50, then take off $1.50 for the coupon and you get them both for $1.00. BUT I got a catalina today that says buy 2 between 5/29 and 6/11 and get $1 OYNO coupon, making them essentially, free. Since my ad runs Sun through Sat, (unless the prices are good longer) I will have to do it Friday or Saturday.



I also bought a 5 pack of Kraft mac and cheese for $3.49 today, used the Free Capri Sun w/ purchase coupon, and got a $1.50 cat for it. So, for $1.99, I got 5 boxes of mac and cheese and a pack of Capri Suns.



Betty Crocker brownies were $1 each, and I used $1/2 coupons x 2 (I bought 4) to get them all for $2



Welch's mandarin mango juice was marked down to $1.69 and I used a $.50 coupon (doubled to $1) from writing the company (they sent 4) and got it for .69



I found some Pillsbury breadsticks marked down to .79 each and used a .40/2 coupon (doubled) to get 2 for .78



2 Fresh express salad kits for $2.29 each, used 2 $1 coupons and got them for $1.29 each



2 Weber Grill mates $1 each, used 2 .50 coupons (doubled) to get both FREE



2 Luck's beans .75 each...I had 2 .50 coupons from writing the company, the register took off .50, then .25 as the bonus coupon but they were still free, just no overage.



10 packs of Kool aid.... .15 each. Coupons.com (link to left) had .50/10 coupons, doubled, making them .50/10. Check, because some Krogers have these for .10 each which would make them free, but mine said that would be the price until July, so I went ahead and bought them.



Miracle Whip for $2.59- $1 Kraft coupon = $1.59. I am stocking up on Miracle Whip. My kids love it.



Pedigree Dentastix $4.39 - $2.50 coupon -$2.50 shortcuts coupon = .61 profit



**********************************



Walmart



Walmart had a lot of clearance today! Bill Nye Paper factory was on clearance for $2. These have been $7 since Christmas, and I think they were $15 before Christmas. I bought 2 for gifts. :)



I got a Mainstays silicone spatula for $1 on clearance, an Oneida hand held grater for $1 on clearance.



An address book for .25!!



A mini notebook (5x7) for .50



2 2-packs of Sterilite baskets on clearance for $1.50 These are larger ones, too.



There were all sorts of kitchen stuff and notebooks, Day Planners, etc on clearance.



Regular stuff I got:



2 4-packs Cottonelle $1 each, minus 2 $1 coupons= FREE



2 easy macs $1.52- $1 Kraft coupon = .52/2



Bic Mark-it's $4.24 - $3 coupon = $1.24



2 Kraft Dressings $1.58 each - (2) $1 Kraft coupons = $1.16/2



2 Heinz Vinegars $1 each - $1/2 coupons (hanging on bottles in a little booklet) = $1/2



Memory game $7 - $5q= $2



Monopoly card game $5.24- $5q= .24



Glade Lasting Impressions $5- $4q = $1



Smart Taste elbow macaroni $1.50 - $1q = .50



Triscuits $2-$1q= $1



Kraft BBQ sauce .98-$1 = .02 profit

************************

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment