Well, I went back to Walgreens, got 2 more Nyquil bottles. Everything went fine.
Then I went to Food Lion. No Aquapods. Anywhere. Cashier said some woman came in and bought them ALL. Now, I have to tell you, when I was in there yesterday, there were TONS! I mean, everywhere. Now none. Guys, this is why I put on the bottom of my post about it to please not buy all of the water. Other people like to get in on these deals. I never, ever clear shelves, no matter how good I think the deal is. I may go back a few days in a row, but I try to give other people the opportunity to get in on the deals.
Please, please, please remember to treat others how you would like to be treated.
As for me, I hope they get in more soon. Maybe I'll actually do three deals next time. :P
Have a great shopping day.
- Free Estee Lauder 10 day foundation sample
- Great American Free Cookie Giveaway
- Food Lion trip today
- Simple Card
- Short shopping trip yesterday
- How about free biscuits?
- Coupon printing help
- Walgreens deals
- Free (after rewards) Huggies?
- Food Lion good deal alert
- What a day yesterday
- Free/cheap water at Food Lion!
- Coldstone Creamery Free Ice Cream event
- Cat in the Hat event at Borders
- Walmart freebies
- Rite Aid
- Day planner or address book customized for $2.99!
- Cheap haircolor!
- A special thanks!
- I feel like giving something away!
- Why I do it and some odds and ends
- Walmart this week
- Having a good day?
- ▼ September (27)
- ► 2009 (88)