Friday, September 17, 2010

disappointment

Well, I went back to Walgreens, got 2 more Nyquil bottles. Everything went fine.

Then I went to Food Lion. No Aquapods. Anywhere. Cashier said some woman came in and bought them ALL. Now, I have to tell you, when I was in there yesterday, there were TONS! I mean, everywhere. Now none. Guys, this is why I put on the bottom of my post about it to please not buy all of the water. Other people like to get in on these deals. I never, ever clear shelves, no matter how good I think the deal is. I may go back a few days in a row, but I try to give other people the opportunity to get in on the deals.

Please, please, please remember to treat others how you would like to be treated.

As for me, I hope they get in more soon. Maybe I'll actually do three deals next time. :P

Have a great shopping day.

1 comment: