Time to get back in the game.
Nyquil/Dayquil is on sale 2/$10, with a $5 RR. Use the $1.50 coupons (use 2!) from P&G this month, and pay $2 for both after RR
This is the only thing I bought yesterday. I need to start building up my Register Rewards again.
Colgate 4 oz $2.99 w/$2 RR. $1 coupons just came out, making them FREE after RR
Garnier products are still buy $20, get a $5 RR. $3 Herbashine coupons came out this week.
$8 off any size Dulcolax here, (if that link doesn't work, try this) and they are on sale for $6.99 (Dulcolax balance) You should be able to print 2. The best deal is to buy 3, use the 2 coupons, and a $3 coupon from yesterday's insert, plus the $2/1 coupon in the September book (it will take off $6). This will give you a little over $4 in overage! You will need a small filler and remember to get something that will fill up that overage. WG will not give you money back!
It may be possible to do 2 bottles, use 2 coupons and the $2 Sept book, but I don't know if it will beep or not on that one. Be sure whichever you do to give the Sept coupon from the book last.
Have a great shopping day!
- Free Estee Lauder 10 day foundation sample
- Great American Free Cookie Giveaway
- Food Lion trip today
- Simple Card
- Short shopping trip yesterday
- How about free biscuits?
- Coupon printing help
- Walgreens deals
- Free (after rewards) Huggies?
- Food Lion good deal alert
- What a day yesterday
- Free/cheap water at Food Lion!
- Coldstone Creamery Free Ice Cream event
- Cat in the Hat event at Borders
- Walmart freebies
- Rite Aid
- Day planner or address book customized for $2.99!
- Cheap haircolor!
- A special thanks!
- I feel like giving something away!
- Why I do it and some odds and ends
- Walmart this week
- Having a good day?
- ▼ September (27)
- ► 2009 (88)