Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Having a good day?

I hope so!!!

I had a trip to Kroger yesterday that turned out pretty good. The highlights:

3 FREE cans of Van Camps pork and beans. Personally, I hate the stuff, but my oldest son eats them like crazy. Go figure. Anyway, they are 10/$10 and I had coupons from the 8/1 Smart Source insert. I would have bought more, but my Kroger only allows 3 like coupons per transaction.

I also bought Pillsbury frozen biscuits, price lowered to $2.70, and I used .50 coupons, making them $1.70 a pack. And I don't have to make them. Works for me.

I bought the little Philly cream cheese 4 packs, priced at $1.89, and used a .50 coupon, making them .89 each

Ore Ida Easy fries $1.00, used a .75 coupon they sent me. .25

Ore Ida regular fries $2.89, used a .50 coupon they sent that doubled. $1.89

Orville Redenbacher microwave popcorn $1.49- .40 coupon= .69

Bic highlighters $1 and pens .25, used $1/2 coupon= .25 for both

Field bologna $1.45- .40 coupon= .65

Crayola sidewalk chalk marked down to .70 (stocking stuffer for my youngest)

**************************

This is HOT: download NetNanny for free. It won't last long!

**************************

There is a free Trio race car from Fisher Price coming up soon. It was supposed to be up already, but they were getting hammered and I think it crashed the site. My younger two boys LOVE the Trios!

*************************

Watch your P&G insert from last weekend for a $1 Olay body wash coupon. There are no size restrictions, so it can net you free travel sized body washes! Also, remember with your $1 Gain dishwashing liquid coupon, you can get free dishwashing liquid at Walmart!!

*************************

Are you checking the Facebook page for freebies daily?? And remember, if you are from Facebook, you can follow this blog to the left. :)

*************************

HOT coupon! $5 off of 5 Kraft cheese or dairy products coupon!

*************************

Have you ever seen those cute personalized magazine covers? Rite aid is offering a free one tomorrow and Friday only with coupon. You can make them online, then pick it up in the store. Here is the coupon. (second one)

*************************

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment