Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Short shopping trip yesterday

I hate to run some errands, so I blew into Walgreens.

I bought:

Emergen-C 10 pack for $3.49 (produced $3.50RR so FREE)
Vick's Sinex $6- used $4 coupon and it produced a $2 RR, so FREE
Charmin 6 pack double roll $2.99 with in-ad coupon, also used .50 coupon ($2.49)
3 activity pads (fillers $1/3)
2 Pantene Restore Beautiful Lengths shampoos. They were free, and here's how:

They are supposed to be on sale 2/$8 and get a $2 RR. They are ringing up BOGO50% off. ONLY the Restore Beautiful Lengths work for this deal. Use (2) $2 coupons from the Sept P&G insert. After sale and coupons, the total is $2 OOP, and you will get $2 RR back. FREE after RR!

I paid with last week's $1.50 and $5 RR, paid $5.65 (Tax included) OOP and got back $7.50 in RR

That makes me smile! Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment