I hate to run some errands, so I blew into Walgreens.
Emergen-C 10 pack for $3.49 (produced $3.50RR so FREE)
Vick's Sinex $6- used $4 coupon and it produced a $2 RR, so FREE
Charmin 6 pack double roll $2.99 with in-ad coupon, also used .50 coupon ($2.49)
3 activity pads (fillers $1/3)
2 Pantene Restore Beautiful Lengths shampoos. They were free, and here's how:
They are supposed to be on sale 2/$8 and get a $2 RR. They are ringing up BOGO50% off. ONLY the Restore Beautiful Lengths work for this deal. Use (2) $2 coupons from the Sept P&G insert. After sale and coupons, the total is $2 OOP, and you will get $2 RR back. FREE after RR!
I paid with last week's $1.50 and $5 RR, paid $5.65 (Tax included) OOP and got back $7.50 in RR
That makes me smile! Have a great shopping day!
- Free Estee Lauder 10 day foundation sample
- Great American Free Cookie Giveaway
- Food Lion trip today
- Simple Card
- Short shopping trip yesterday
- How about free biscuits?
- Coupon printing help
- Walgreens deals
- Free (after rewards) Huggies?
- Food Lion good deal alert
- What a day yesterday
- Free/cheap water at Food Lion!
- Coldstone Creamery Free Ice Cream event
- Cat in the Hat event at Borders
- Walmart freebies
- Rite Aid
- Day planner or address book customized for $2.99!
- Cheap haircolor!
- A special thanks!
- I feel like giving something away!
- Why I do it and some odds and ends
- Walmart this week
- Having a good day?
- ▼ September (27)
- ► 2009 (88)