Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Misc.

Hi everyone! I came across a good link for some coupons!
http://www.simpleanddelicious.com/special-offers/walmart-coupon-booklet.jsp
Get $10 in coupon savings!
You need to either sign in or create and account. (Be sure to use your junk mail email!)

********************************

Free Redbox code for today only
MMM402

*******************************

I got the Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Luster Lotion campaign from BzzAgent. I tried it this morning. My hair has been so crazy with all of the weather changes! So, I put this stuff in my hair after I towel dried it. It really feels like lotion in your hand, but disappears into your hair easily. After I put it in, I combed it through, and the comb just slid through so easily! It had a nice scent, too. Anyway, I dried my hair with the hair dryer and it is so soft and smooth! I love it!! There are no flyaways, no frizz. I really like this product, and I will probably buy it in the future!

*******************************

I would love to hear about products you love or don't love. Drop me an email at dimestretchermom@gmail.com and let me know what is a hit or miss with you!

******************************

Here's a frugal tip:
Every time we have leftover veggies, I pop them into a big Tupperware dish in my freezer. Sometimes I add little pieces of meat like leftover chicken or roast. When it's full, I thaw it, put it in a pot with some tomato juice, water, and beef boullion or broth, and add anything I would like in...such as onion, chopped potatoes, noodles, etc. Simmer it until it's hot or the fresh veggies/pasta is done and you have leftover soup. It keeps you from tossing perfectly good leftovers!

*****************************

Become a Longhorn Steak House secret shopper! Sign up here:
http://www.focusonservice.com/

*****************************

There are several restaurants that you can sign up free newsletters, etc and get coupons for free food. I will work on compiling a list, but it may take a bit. If you want to add any you know of, shoot me an email. For sure sign up for TGI Fridays if you have one close by. I get all kinds of stuff from their Stripes program

*****************************
Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment