Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday Misc.

Good afternoon from allergy central! I have been sneezing my head off all day!



I thought I'd just blog about some random things today, the first being Walgreens. There is a register reward deal for Dove (also includes other products- Degree, Caress, etc) Buy 4 & get $2 RR or buy 6 or more & get $6 RR. I have heard the trial deodorants are working on this. There are also clearanced Axe products and Degree products that you can match up with coupons from the Unilever insert weekend before last that will work. These all count (the before coupon price) for the free ham or turkey promotion from Unilever. So do the free Suave deodorants from Kroger. :)

You can take these RR's and roll them into the free after RR items.

********************************

Have you tried Swagbucks? It's a search engine, powered by Google and Ask.com and you can win SwagBucks for searching! Save them up to redeem for gift cards or prizes! Check them out! There is a link to sign up to the left. All you have to do then is search! You can also earn by shopping through them.

********************************

Get a FREE dvd from Fisher Price...Precious Places...
https://store.mattel.com/transition.aspx?TransitionID=153

*******************************

IN MAY buy a participating Kraft food product (Ritz, Capri-sun, Kraft macaroni and cheese, Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh, Chips Ahoy, etc) and send a 3x5 card with your name and address, plus your receipt with the purchase price circled and get a Rachel Ray reuseable grocery tote free! Mail to:

Every Day with Rachael Ray Magazine
16 East 34th Street14th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Attn: Kraft Foods Promotion


ALSO:
Free Gift!Buy any Olay Regenerist product and send in proof of purchase for your FREE Every Day with Rachael Ray cosmetic bag.**
Mail to: Every Day with Rachael Ray,
16 East 34th Street, NY, NY 10016
Attn: Olay Free Gift.
**While supplies last. One per customer. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

**************************

I'm also getting a deal with Lysol at Walgreens. I haven't tried it, but Lysol products are BOGOF (same price). There are several coupons here (must register) http://lysol.com/ Then, there is a rebate here: http://www.lysol.com/products/3Dolar_Rebate.pdf

**************************

I want to tell you to be wary of Spot Shot carpet cleaner. It ruined my carpet. It left weird black gummy spots on it. I wrote them about my experience, and they called and offered to send someone to see if it could be professionally cleaned. They even asked for a sample of my carpet, which I had from remodelling my bathroom. (It was there when I got the house, not my idea!) This was over 2 months ago. No one ever called, the sample is still here...I'd rather they would have just said "Sorry about your luck" than promise me something and not follow through. So, I thought I'd let you know.

**************************

On another note...I bought several of the Bertolli Oven Bakes at the Kroger sale (they are supposed to remain on sale through the 25th, I think) and let me say....these things are dangerous. I love them. LOVE. It's like a little piece of heaven in your oven. I'm going to be so sad when the sale is over. :(

**************************

Get a free Tuff hanging folder:
http://www.smead.com/Director.asp?NodeID=1464

*************************

I hope you have a great shopping day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment