Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Walgreens and Kroger

Boy am I tired today!

Use this coupon http://www.walgreens.com/dmi/onlineoffers/default.html?ec=hn1016f_trouble to get 15% eligible items (most things in the store) and 20% off WG brand items, PLUS a FREE green reusable shopping bag....TODAY ONLY!

I had $5 in RR's so I went to WG to get the 3/$11 A&W/Sunkist (7 up also included) in the ad...pay $11 for 3 and get $5 RR, so I wasn't going to be out anything as far as RR go. I bought those, 2 Axe 2-packs...mini ones that I am saving for stocking stuffers for my boys..they were clearanced to .75 each. I also bought a stick of Right Guard on clearance for $1 and used a $1 coupon. I got a box of Natural Instincts hair color...sale priced at $5.99 minus the $4 coupon from last week. Then I bought candy for the boys. My total after coupons was a little over $12, and I got $5 back in RR, plus I will add the Axe to my total for my ham rebate.

************************************

I saved 55% at Kroger, today, too. Some of the highlights:

6 half gallons of milk at 79 cents each..marked down. I will freeze these. Between them and the milk I bought and froze last week, I shouldn't have to buy milk all next month, unless of course some major milk catastrophe happens.

2 Suave shampoo at .88 cents each (1.76) minus $1/2 coupons = .76 both

2 Suave deodorants at $1 each ($2) minus 2 $1 off coupons = FREE

1 Bounty paper towels $1.29 minus 50 cent coupon (doubled) = .29

Kraft parmesan cheese- $1.79 marked down

2 Parkay butter packages $2 minus $1/2 coupons = $1/both

2 Ragu $1.58 each (3.16) minus 2 30 cent coupons (doubled) = $1.96 both

3 Smart Taste pastas $1.49 each (4.47) minus 3 $1 coupons = $1.47/3

2 Pillsbury brownies $2 minus 2 .35 coupons (doubled) = .60/both

3 Mc Cormick grillmates grinders $3 minus 2 .75 coupons and 1 .25 coupon (.25 doubles) = $1/all

2 Fiber Plus bars (boxes of bars) $4 minus 1 $1 and 1 .75 coupon = $2.25 both

2 packages Steamfresh $2 minus $1/2 coupon = $1 both

Now, here is the big deal (for me). There was a LOT of yogurt marked down. I am making an effort to eat breakfast now, and I have been eating a lot of yogurt.

I got 3 DanActives (4 pack) for $1.29 each minus 3 $1 coupons = .87/3

2 La Creme (4 pack) $1.19 each - 2 $1 coupons = .38 both

3 Activia (4 packs) $1.19 each - 3 $1 coupons = .57/3

That's a LOT of yogurt. I am up to the challenge. :D

Tomorrow, I'm heading out to Walmart!

***************************

Here's a $4 coupon for Glade fragrance collection: http://www.fragrancecollection.com/offer/mar09/

**************************

Here is a rebate for Reynold's recycled aluminum foil. You can download the rebate today only:

http://www.reynoldsrecycled.com/print-rebate.html

**************************

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment