Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Amazing Food Lion! Other deals...

Well, I'll have to admit..my Walmart trip wasn't great today. Mostly, it was because I was buying things I needed for my son's 13th birthday party, so really, there's nothing to report except that due to previous coupon trips, it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

****************************

Yesterday, I made trips to Kroger, Food Lion, and Walgreens. At Walgreens, I bought:
2 mini Glade candles (used free coupons) got back $1 RR
1 large Glade candle (used free coupon) got back $2 RR
2 large Symphony candy bars ($2/both) got back $1 RR
1 detergent and 1 fabric softener (WG brand..$1.99 each)
Paid with a $5 RR

***************************

Kroger deals were pretty much the same as last week..the sale was the same. I got:

5 Dr Pepper, etc..the deal was buy 4 at 4/$12 and get a free one. Used a $1 coupon I had.

6 packages Keebler cookies...the deal was buy 3, get free milk. I used 3 $2/2 coupons and paid $6 for 6 packs of cookies and 2 gallons of milk. The coupons were stuck to the cookie packages.

2 Yoplait yogurt...marked down to $1.09 each, used 2 .50 coupons that doubled, making them $.09 each

I got 2 "announcement" catalinas that said: Buy any Pillsbury refrigerated Grands or Grands jr biscuits..all count sizes...between 9/7 and 10/14

buy 3 get $1 OYNO
buy 4 get $1.50 OYNO
buy 5 or more and get $2 OYNO

AND

Purchase any Old El Paso taco shells, dinner kits, SEASONING, refried beans, or heat and serve side dishes between 9/11 and 10/4

save $1 on your next chicken or beef purchase wyb 3
save $3 on your next chicken or beef purchase wyb 6


************************

Now FOOD LION! I am so excited! A guy was marking down Jennie-O stuff while I was there and I had lots and lots of coupons. Here's what I got:

1 4lb bag Chef Michaels dog food...$3.50- $2 coupon ($1.50)
2 Glade Mini candles $3.19- free coupons (free)
1 large Glade candle $4.50- $3 coupon ($1.50)
3 Chef michael canned dog food - 1 free coupon and 1 $1/2 coupon (.78/3)
family pack sirloin tip steak- marked down to $3.65
4 packs Jennie-O italian seasoned ground turkey $1.07 each - 4 $1 coupons (.28!!!!)
6 packs Jennie-O turkey sausage patties .75 each (4.50)
1 Food Lion small pack Walnuts $1.52- $1 FLIP= (.52)
1 Smithfield polish sausage 1.99- $1 coupon (.99)
4 packs Jennie-O ground turkey 1.07 each - $1 coupons (.28!!!!!!!!!!)
2 10 lb bags chicken leg quarters 3.99 each - $5 coupon - this was $5/20 meat dept coupon ($2.98)
4 Hershey bars .45 each (rounded..they were bogof at .89)
1 Toberlone .75
1 carton eggs- .82
total with tax (on candles& dog food) $21.30

I have a lot of meat in the freezer!

***************************

I am still getting coupons in from my last round of letter writing. I just got:

2 $2 off Purina pet foods

$5, $3, $1 Sally Henson coupons

***************************

Restaurants.com is offering a $25 gift certificate for $1 using the code NINETY. Look and see what is near you and read the terms.

***************************

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment