Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm so excited! :)

It's shaping up to be a nice next couple of weeks.





First, Food Lion had buy a lb of Sara Lee Turkey (in the deli) and get a 1/2 lb Sara Lee cheese free. I had my $3/$10 coupon and headed up there..the deli lady cut the wrong turkey. Sara Lee turkey was $6.99/lb..the one she cut was $2.99/lb. Since it was her mistake, she let me have it. So, for $3, I got 1 lb turkey and 1/2 lb Sara Lee cheese! :) I also got 2 Air Wick air fresheners for my mom for .58 by using 2 $6 combined with them being BOGOF. I got 6 Glade candles free using $3 coupons.




*******************************



I went to Walgreens and bought the $2.49 Thermacare and used the coupon found here. They are free after ecb, so this was $1 money maker. I bought 6 Reese's cups using 6 coupons, got 3 free 20oz Diet cokes (I think this goes until the 26th), and a 4 pack of Bic Soliel razors..used the $3 coupon from this weekend's paper and a $1 RR, got a $1 RR back...paid about $4.90 OOP and got back $3.50 in RR


*******************



Most of my RR's don't expire until after the sale starts for next week and next week will be a biggie. Free after RR will be:





Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion $6.99, use a coupon from here.


Oral B Advantage toothbrush


Robitussin DM to Go


Emergen-C booster


Chapstick Fresh Effects



Dentek Dental Care..coupon here..



Halls Refresh Sugar free. Find a coupon in Oct's All You.



You can MAKE $2.50 with those..and I will use my current RR's to pay for them.



Also, Herbal Essences will be $2.99, get a $2 RR, and there are $1 coupons out.



Thera Flu will be buy 2 get a $4 RR. Use the coupon here and the coupon from the Healthy Savings booklet in the store.



Walgreens will be FANTASTIC next week.



*********************



Take a flu quiz and get $5/$25 coupon from CVS...oh, how I miss CVS Find the quiz here.



********************



Here is a coupon for $1 off of Wheat Thins. They are part of the mega sale at Kroger this week, or if you have CVS, the small box is on sale for $1 so they will be free.



********************



COUPON POLICIES:



Target's is here.

Walmart's is here.



********************



Take a survey and get a free Ensure 6 pack. Survey is here.



********************



Get a free membership to America Greetings.com until 10/31 here.


Get a free Debt Free Holiday Handbook here.

Get free samples from Walmart here.

Get a free sample of Unconditional Love fragrance through Facebook here.

Get a free GeoTrax video with 4 episodes here.

**********************

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment