Thursday, September 17, 2009

I have loved Walgreens this week...

Sadly, I think it has come to an end. The 2 Triaminics are no longer giving double RR's. How sad.
HOWEVER, I did go and get a couple more before they ended it.
Tuesday I went, got

2 Triaminic Nighttime syrups
2 Hershey bars (with a free 20oz Diet coke)
Used 2 $1 Triaminic coupons, plus the Triaminic WG coupon (takes off twice)

paid $5.59 before tax, got back $10 RR

Wednesday, I went, and got:

3 12.4 oz Twizzlers (these are larger packs on clearance for .70 each..and I had a $1/3 coupon)
6 Reeses peanut butter cups, used 3 BOGOF coupons
2 Trident layers gum 2/$2..used a $1/2 coupon from here
3 20oz Diet cokes (free wyb 2 Hershey's candies)
1 Murine ear wax kit
1 True North Almond crisps

I used the BOGOF coupons, the Trident coupon, the Twizzler coupon, and 2 $5 RR ( cannot use a previous True North $3 RR because then a new one would not print) paid $3.20 before tax, got back a $6 RR for the Murine, $3 for the True North and $1 for the Trident (buy 2 get a $1 RR..with coupon, makes them free after RR), so $10 in RR back.


*****************************

I had to go back to Kroger because I forgot to buy my husband's coffee creamer when I was at Walmart..so..I bought:

1 5 subject notebook..clearanced to .50
Kroger creamer
6 Velveeta shells cups
2 Kraft deluxe mac and cheese
1 Kraft BBQ sauce
1 package Wheat Thins
1 Lean Cuisine
1 Sweet baby Ray's bbq sauce
1 family sized package boneless pork chops
1 Lysol lemon cleaner (these are 50% off)

10 of those items qualify for the buy 10 get $5 off
I used 2 buy 2 get 1 free coupons for the Velveeta cups
1 Free BBQ sauce wyb 2 Kraft deluxe
$1 off Sweet Baby Rays (on sale for $1)
1 free Lean Cuisine coupon
.50 Lysol coupon (doubled)
$1 Nabisco crackers coupon

I paid $10.68 OOP

******************************

Walmart had a LOT on clearance. I was told that inventory is next week for my store, so they are marking things down. I got

a large box of puzzles (10 in the box) clearanced to $4

4 Edwards Key Lime Pie singles $1.12 each minus $1 coupons (there are 2 packs of singles and 1 packs of singles...I bought the 1 packs)

4 packs of Steamfresh rice $1.78- $1.50 coupons

Jergens Natural Glow express lotion..clearanced to $2, used $1 coupon

1 shirt for me clearanced to $5

1 shirt for my oldest clearanced to $3

1 shirt for my youngest clearanced to $3

1 shirt for my middle one, marked $3, rang up $1!

1 3-piece pj's set for my youngest (saved for Christmas) $7

Johnson and Johnson floss .97- $1 coupon

1 package Shick razors $1.97-$3 coupon

4 Chinet plates $2.54 each- $2 coupons

1 Glade mini candle- free coupon

White cloud toilet paper $2- $1 coupon

Sally Henson insta dry nail polish $3.50- $3 coupon

1 Dragonball Z toy (for Christmas) marked WAY down to $1

1 Hulk toy marked down to $1

1 Good Life cat food $4.77- $2 coupon

1 La Crosse emery boards .97- $1 coupon

shoes for my youngest marked down to $9

NYC nail polish $1.72-$1 coupon

mac and cheese 5 pack, used a free Capri sun coupon wyb the 5 pack

I also bought a curtain rod, dog treats, spaghetti, Spray Power (some of the best cleaner EVER),eye shadow applicators.

My subtotal before coupons was $87.45, after $52.51

***************************

Mark your calendars! From 11-1 on Oct 1st, get a FREE cookie from Mrs Fields!

Get a $1/2 Ore Ida coupon here.

***************************

I got my Amazon gift certificate from Swagbucks today and I am already more than halfway to my next one. I love Swagbucks!! Click on the Swagbucks name and start earning gc's and prizes!

I also got my Chili's gift card from Mycokerewards. Right now, they also have up a $10 Subway card for 280 points AND if you already have a Subway card, you can also have $10 loaded to it for 250 points.

**************************

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment