Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Walgreens happy..

I am so in love with Walgreens sometimes.

I went Monday and bought:

1 Vaseline Lotion (free after RR, used a $1.50 coupon)
1 Emergen C booster (free after RR)
1 Chapstick Fresh Effects (free after RR)
1 Hall's Sugar Free (free after RR) (there is a .50 copon in Oct 23rd's All You, but I didn't have the magazine yet)
1 Herbal Essences ($2.99, get a $2 RR, used $1 coupon)
3 coloring books (filler...$1)
1 Watkins lotion .99 (filler)

Total: $16.95 (after original coupons)
Used previous RR: $16
Total: $2.12 (pay tax on pre coupon amount)
Got back: $16.50

Order #2 (I split the orders because one of my RR was from the same company as the Thera Flu in the first order, so I didn't want to use it with Thera Flu, because the RR would not print)

3 TheraFlu $12- $6 in coupons from the Health booklet (the printables ran out)
1 highlighter .15 (filler)
- $6 previous RR
with tax- .88 OOP got back $8 RR


Today, I bought:

1 Vaseline lotion
1 Herbal Essences (-$1 q)
1 Halls

Total: $9.98
used $9 in RR (none from Vaseline)
Total: .98, got back $10 in RR

There is a $5/$25 coupon here. The $25 must be before coupons, but if you combine it with the RR deals, it works out pretty well. This expires today.

*********************

I found some things on clearance at Walmart today, too!

Airborne Seasonal Relief was $1, used $1 coupons = FREE
Theraflu tablets $2.50- $2 coupon (found it hidden in my coupon box)= FREE
Crystal Light 8 qt canisters $1.50..some had peelies for $1 on them = .50 each
Chili Master Chili- rollback to $2.50, used $2 coupon from Oct .23 All You = .50


*********************

Don't forget tomorrow is FREE cookie day at Mrs Fields from 11-1. If you have one near you, stop in for your FREE cookie!

*********************

Get a $1 printable on Pillsbury crescent rolls here. Some grocery chains will be having a catalina coming up for them. Remember to push your back button a couple of times and print it twice.

********************

I was just told that the Vaseline lotion, Halls, Emergen C's at WGs are month long deals (this doesn't mean this will be the sale price all month, just that the RR will print. I do not know about sale prices yet.

There is also a Gillette Fusion razor $8.99 in blue packaging that there is also a $4 coupon on from last weekends P&G insert. You get back a $6 RR. RIGHT NOW...the Fusion RR is rolling..meaning you can use it to buy another Fusion. It does NOT mean it will continue to roll, so be careful. The Herbal Essences may be rolling as well. Be prepared.

********************

I will be on vacation next week. I may or may not blog, but it's unlikely. If not, I will "see" you when I get back and have a great shopping day!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment