Friday, September 4, 2009

Quick update...

I got some more coupons from the companies I wrote in the mail today.

Hefty sent me a free product of my choice up to $5

Cole's sent me 1 free product to $4 and 2 .30 coupons

Sister Schubert's sent me a free product coupon

Domino sugar sent me 2 .25 coupons

Not bad!

************************

Sunday, Walgreens will be having a buy the 2oz Glade candle, get $1 RR if you still have free coupons. There will also be a $2 RR wyb the Lasting Impressions, Sense and Spray, 3 wick candle or reed diffuser. I will be using my free coupon I wrote for for that.

Buy $15, get $5 RR or buy $10, get $2 RR Starbucks Ice cream pint $3
Buy 5, use five $2 coupons from June 21st's paper and get all 5 free after RR. (You will pay $5 out of pocket, and get $5 back.) These coupons expire the 13th. If you don't have them, you might check ebay or a clipper service, but hurry!)

***********************

Get a $3 coupon on Purina Pro plan cat or dog food. You have to complete the survey. Here.

***********************

Have a great shopping day and a fabulous holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment