Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Coupons, deals and Swagbucks

First things first... Swagbucks has a new toolbar you can download and will even send codes to your toolbar to earn Swagbucks. If you haven't joined Swagbucks, you should..you can even set them to your default search engine and have the opportunity to win Swagbucks when you search! You can then trade them for prizes or gift cards!

********************************

I got some of my coupons from the weekend in the mail already! Today I got a FREE muti wick candle or reed diffuser from Glade. I also received several coupons from Purex... a free bottle up to $4, .50 off of Purex Soft fabric softer or sheets, .50 off Soft Scrub, .40 off Renuzit (except candles), .50 liquid or dry Purex detergent, and .50 off Zout stain remover.


********************************

One of the coupons I received recently from Food Lion was $5 off $20 from the meat department. This coupon is BEFORE your MVP card, so with BOGOF, etc, it is a GREAT coupon. The deals I got there this past week were:

Chef Michaels dry dog food.. one sale 2/$7- $3 coupons = .50 each. (I bought the 4 bags they had)
Jenni-o had ground turkey, already seasoned BOGOF at $4.29 (making them $2.15 each) - $1 coupon = $1.15
From the deli, canadian maple ham was BOGOF (lbs) and I bought 2, using a $3 off $10 deli coupon (price before MVP!)
I bought 2 packs of split chicken breasts and one family pack of ground beef for my $5 coupon
Dove visibly smooth was BOGOF and I used 2 $2 coupons from their website to make them approx .15 each
I used a $1 Guiding stars FLIP on dried great northern beans to get them for .18
I bought several Glade Fragrance collection candles using either free or $3 coupons, and paid for none of them..
I used a $1 Hawaiian rolls coupon (FLIP) on the small pack that is $1.29 to get them for .29

My total:
4 bags dog food
2 Jennie-o packs ground turkey
2 packs split chicken breasts
1 Hawaiian rolls
2 Dove Visibly smooth deodorants
3 Glade mid-sized candles
3 Glade mini candles
2 lbs deli ham
approx 4 lbs ground beef...total: $20.41

**********************************

At Kroger, some of the things I got:

5 packs of Diet Dr Pepper..they are on sale 4/$12 and you get 1 free wyb 4
6 packs of Simply potatoes .98 each - 3 $1/2 coupons
Kroger breakfast sandwiches- I had a $1 coupon Kroger sent me and a $1 Shortcuts coupon making it .99
Hefty one zip freezer bags $1.25 each - $1 coupons
Kroger popsicles $1.99- .75 shortcuts coupon
Schick Intuition $9.77- FREE coupon (from writing) - $1 shortcuts..
3 Ronzoni pastas $1.50 each minus 3 .50 coupons (doubled)
2 Sister Schuberts rolls $2.50 each minus 2 $.55 coupons
There is a promo for free milk wyb 3 participating Keebler/Kelloggs/Sunshine products. I bought 6 packs of cookies that had $2/2 coupons on them..I paid $6 for the cookies and the milk
Dial hand soap $1 - .35 coupons (doubled)
2 Hunts Ketchup $1 each..minus $1/2 coupon

I bought a few other things, but those were the best deals.

**********************************

You can now follow me on twitter... www.twitter.com/jennidbell

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment