Monday, September 14, 2009

What a trip!

This morning, I got a tip that Triaminic allergy strips UPC 3004363831436344045 at Walgreens was giving out DOUBLE RR! Now, the deal is supposed to be 2/$10 get a $5 RR. So, I go out there and BOOM!!!! There are 3 boxes, so I snatch 2. I used 2 $1 Triaminic coupons I had AND a $2 Walgreens coupon (in the Healthy Savings all Season Long book at the store- this will come off twice, one for each box)), got 2 boxes for $4 and got back $10RR!!! I can not guarantee this will work all week long...or even all day long, so be prepared. I also heard that the Nightime COld and Cough syrup is working..UPC 300436344045



I also picked up one of the True North Almond Clusters for $3, used a $1 coupon and got $3 RR back.



There's also a deal if you buy 2 Reeses candy bars, you get a 20oz Coke Zero free. If you have BOGOF coupons still, this is a nice deal.



I ended up spending $5.17 oop and got back $13!!!



If your WG has the large Symphony bars on clearance, they are part of the buy 2, get $1 RR, so you COULD get them free.



AND if you have the Gihardelli on clearance for .65 or so at your WG, print $1/2 coupons at the All You site, combine them with the $1/2 coupons in the Sept WG coupon book, and get them free with overage. You will need to buy something to take up the overage...a .75/2 coupon should print at checkout, and you can do the deal over.



******************************



I did the Kroger deal today, and I don't think there is a limit per transaction again. I did it 4 times on my transaction. I found some coupons from an older issue of Kraft Food and Family magazine, as well as some from the current issue. There were also $1 peelies on the snack crackers at the store. I got quite a few good deals. I even had a lot of coupons that Kroger had sent me. I ended up with:



1 container Edy's Ice cream (used $1 coupon)

2 12 packs Big K diet cokes with lime (on sale for $1.88!)

4 packages of Jello (used 2 .50/2 coupons that doubled)

2 Capri-suns (used a .75 coupon and a $1 coupon)

Purina cat food (used $2 coupon)

2 packages Kraft cheddar cheese ($1/2 coupon)

4 Kraft singles ( .75/2 coupon and a $1/2 coupon)

1 Lunchables ($1 coupon)

3 Oscar Mayer hotdogs (used a $1/2 coupon and a $1/1 coupon)

3 Lean Cuisines (used $2/3 coupon- All You magazine)

1 Healthy Choice meal ($2 coupon)

2 Kraft Bagelfuls (2 $1 coupons)

1 school glue (.35 coupon)

1 Bumble Bee tuna (.50 coupon, doubled)

1 Kraft dressing (.55 coupon)

2 Beneful soft foods (BOGOF coupon)

2 Philly cream cheeses ($1/2 coupon)

1 Ritz, 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Triscuits (all had $1 coupon each)

3 Kroger frozen pizzas (on sale for .88 each)

6 Easy macs (used .55/3 coupon and .75/3 coupon)

1 Velveeta mac cup (.55/1 coupon)

2 Kraft Deluxe mac and cheese ($1/2 coupon)

1 Kraft BBQ sauce (free wyb 2 Kraft deluxe coupon)

1 pack Energizer batteries (1.00 coupon)

Chicken breast tenders $3.23

Kroger green beans (dented .49)

2 Margaret Holmes peas (1.29 each - 2 1.49 coupons- got in the mail from them)

Ronzoni Smart Taste spaghetti (.50 coupon, doubled)

1 Charmin (.25 coupon, doubled)

1 Angel Soft (.50 coupon, doubled)

Bounty paper towels (.25 coupon, doubled)

Kroger tortilla chips (.65 Shortcuts coupon)

3 Bunny Breads (3 .25 coupons, doubled)

Purina Chef Michaels dog food ($3 coupon)

potatoes (managers special 2.99)



my total was 53.09, saved 63%



*****************************



I got some more coupons in the mail today..from Ken's dressings (who makes Sweet Baby Rays):

1 free bottle Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce

$1 coupon for Sweet Baby Ray (I think these are on sale at Kroger for $1!)

$1 Ken's Marinade

$1 Ken's Dressing



I also got $1 on Nanako Rice Vinegar and a lot of recipes.

*****************************

Get a sample of Honey Nut Cheerios here.

Get a free Nestle Carnation Holiday Recipe guide here.

Free samples from Flexitol here.

******************************

Earn money back from spending at Rite Aid! Details here. Save your receipts and earn money back Sept 13th through Oct 17th. This is a great thing to use along side rebate items and that sort of thing!!

*****************************

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment