OK, so, let's talk about where you can get coupons (extra inserts)
1) Check with friends and family. They may not use coupons, or may not use all of theirs. See if they are willing to save some for you.
2)Look for recycling places. People recycle papers and often leave their inserts in them. Make sure you have permission before removing them, though.
3) If you subscribe to the paper, ask the carrier if there is any way they could bring you extra coupons. Some will.
4)Check your local Dollar Tree. Some carry Sunday papers for $1...not all do
5) Order them...You can order coupons at http://www.thecouponclippers.com/ and whole inserts at http://www.couponsthingsbydede.com/
6) Check ebay for certain coupons if you know a sale is coming.
7) If all else fails, just buy the papers. Your savings will far outweigh the price. I recommend at least 3.
Some weeks there are no coupons. This usually falls right around a holiday. I will try to let you know in advance if there will not be any.
As for the Walgreens update: The Benefiber sticks count toward register rewards. The ad says 28 ct, but the 16 ct works. I did this today. Buy 3 16 ct Benefiber sticks at $7.99 each..use 3 of the $2 off coupons from this past week. Then, look in the EasySaver booklet for a $5 off coupon...it will take off $5 for each one purchased. Your total will be $2.97 plus tax, and you will get an $8 register reward.
You can use these register rewards to buy things you need like milk, etc, or use them to buy things for the rebate. Send in for rebate, get a gift card, and get 10% added. Use the gift card to buy things that generate register rewards, and start all over.
If you have any questions, shoot me an email. :)
- ► 2010 (144)
- ► 2009 (88)
- my shopping day
- Well, I made it!
- Celestial seasonings
- new sales...
- Happy Thursday!
- coupons and WG update
- Hi there!
- Walgreens freebies and deals
- Short blog ;)
- Good deals!!!
- Lots of freebies...
- Walmart, Kroger, and other things..
- couple of good deals
- Special offer for my blog readers...the first 5 pe...
- Good deals
- Happy Monday!
- Kmart AGAIN!!!
- My Kmart run
- SPECIAL ALERT
- ▼ October (22)