Monday, October 27, 2008

Well, I made it!

Made it to Kroger today. I have to admit, I am a bit overwhelmed when standing in front of a tea display. It's kind of hard to decide which kinds to get! BUT, I made it out of there satisfied with the ones I bought.

Starkist tuna was on sale and I had coupons, but the Kroger brand was cheaper, so I bought it. This leads me to another point. Just because you have a coupon, it doesn't mean you have to use it. I go with the cheaper route EVERY TIME. Of course, it could also be that tuna will be cheaper later on, and I will have coupons then. This was plain tuna, not the Starkist creations, which I am totally in love with. I get those from Walmart, though, because they are cheaper there. On things I buy often, I remain aware of which store has them cheaper on a regular basis. If you can't remember, write them down.

I got 2 Herbal Essences free...They are on sale for $2.49, and I bought 2. I used the $2.00 coupon loaded on my card from P&G (go to the Kroger website for the link) and a $3/2 from the most recent P&G insert.

Campbells soup is 10/$10. There are TONS of coupons for those out.

I ended up with about 15 coupons for free worchestershire sauce...I am getting a couple with each shopping trip. I don't really use them often, so I will keep one or 2 and donate the others to food pantries/drives, etc coming up for Christmas.

I got the Mach 3 razors free, too. I had a $3 off coupon they mailed me and a $3 off from the P&G loaded to my card. They are on sale this week for $5.99

Found another place to load coupons to your card: http://www.cellfire.com/ You need to have a cell phone for them to text you the authorization code, but after that, you can do it on computer. One of the loadable coupons is for a free box of Live Active Oatmeal. I got apples, cinnamon, and raisins. *YUM*

Betty Crocker pouch potatoes are $1.09, use the 40 cent coupon to get them for 29 cents each.

So, today I ended up saving 54%. Not as good as usual, but acceptable. I bought some meat, etc.


I got a new mailer from Vocalpoint. If you haven't signed up yet, do. This one has several of the $1 off Starkist tuna creations, and 1 BOGOF coupon for them.

Seapak Shrimp poppers at Walmart are $1.25. You can get $1 off coupons here: http://print.coupons.com/Couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=13724&nid=20&zid=hd77 You should be able to print it at least twice.

Money back guarantee on Clorox 2: http://www.daretobecolorful.com/pdf/C2MoneyBack.pdf

Have a great shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment